Voting Member organizations must:
- Be incorporated in the state of Florida
- Hold 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- Have a mission to serve a specific, cohesive geographic area or constituency, predominately low and moderate income
- Have a board of directors of no less than 5 members which significantly represents the constituents, residents, business owners or stakeholders of the service area
- Involve the constituents, residents, business owners, stakeholders and institutions of the community as much as possible in defining needs, setting priorities, allocating resources and carrying out projects
- Have a mission to reverse the physical, economic and social deterioration of the area and produce benefits for its LMI and other residents
Any individual or organization that supports the goals of community-based development may apply for Affiliate Membership.
Dues for voting members are based on the operating budget of the organization, defined as that portion of the annual budget that is dedicated to general operations and administration and does not include program or project budgets.
Voting Membership: Operating budget…
- up to $150,000 – Dues $100
- from $150,001 to $300,000 – Dues $150
- from $300,001 to $500,00 – Dues $250
- from $500,001 to $1MM – Dues $500
- from $1,000,001 to $3MM – Dues $750
- over $3MM – Dues $1,000
- Student: Any person attending high school or enrolled in post-secondary education – Dues $25
- Individual: Any person interested or involved in community-based development – Dues $50
- Nonprofit: Nonprofit organizations that engage in or support community developments but are not CDCs – Dues $250
- Sustaining: Governments, colleges & universities, non-financial institutions – Dues $350
- Nonprofit Financial Institution: Intermediaries – local, state national CDFIs – Dues $500
- For-Profit Entity: Developers, builders, consultants and other businesses – Dues $500
- Small Financial Institution: Assets below $250 million – Dues $500
- Large Financial Institution: Assets above $250 million – Dues $750
Ready to apply? Use the following form!
Still have questions? Call us at 904-598-2669.
(If you wish to pay by check, the application form will be submitted upon clicking “submit”, no need to use the subsequent payment page for credit card/paypal users. Please remit payment to FLACDC, 226 W. Adams St., Suite 601, Jacksonville 32202).