FLACDC has two categories of membership: voting and affiliate. Voting Members are nonprofit, community-based organizations that are actively engaged in the revitalization and redevelopment of their communities. Affiliate Members are individuals, businesses and other entities that are interested in and support the work of the Alliance and our Voting Members.
FLACDC’s Membership encompasses various nonprofit and for-profit stakeholders serving LMI communities across the state. In 2016 we are focusing on:
- 2016 Summit: Community Development: The Blueprint for Success – Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in Tampa. A great training opportunity and kick-off event for the 2017 EXPO. Join us for sessions that will increase your capacity and inspire your future work.
- A Summit/EXPO Hub at www.flacdc.org to keep you abreast of all things Summit/EXPO related
- 2017 Community Investment Connections Expo – Planning has already begun for this first-time ever event. ‘Creators’ (you!) will have the opportunity to present real deals to actual investors in a ‘shark-tank’ format.
- Increasing interaction among members using the Executive Listserv
- Improved availability of direct technical assistance for members
- Access to the CDC Certification Program, offered only by FLACDC
As always, members receive complimentary membership in the National Alliance of Community Economic Development Associations and access to GrantStation for only $75/year; reduced rates at all FLACDC sponsored meetings and events; access to NeighborWorks America Training Institute scholarships; and regular electronic notices and news to keep you up to speed on state and federal budget, policy, research and industry trends.
Click here for the application and requirement details.